Interesting stories about lawsuits, mass tort cases, and other personal injury issues.
- Those five-toed running shoes you paid over $100 for? They might not change the world quite as much as they claimed.
- The family of a tourist who died on the Costa Concordia uses a lawsuit to seize another of Carnival's cruise ships over safety concerns.
- Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien is the lead plaintiff in a mass tort lawsuit against the NFL related to head injuries sustained during play.
- The family of a deceased man in PA is suing their funeral home for emotional distress after an unfortunate body mix-up on the day of visitation.
- Metro North Railroad must pay an historic $1 million in punitive damages after firing an employee for reporting an on-the-job injury.
If you have suffered an injury that you believe was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Memphis personal injury lawyers online or call us at 901-327-1212 to talk for free about your situation.